Patio Door Security Bars for Home and Business
- Lockking Sliding Glass Door Security Bars are User Friendly
- Child Protection / Install Out-Of-Reach
- Easy For Disabled & Handicapped Use
- Easy to Install and Easy To Use Patio Door Security Bars
- Lock or Unlock with a push or lift of one hand
- Patio Door Security Bars for Pet Door Panels
- Residential & Commercial Security Bars
- Window Safety Bars
- Check Out the Pet Door Combo Blog-See Product Info in Blog
- New Stoplock, Extra Security-See Product Info
LOCKKING SLIDING GLASS DOOR SECURITY BARS
-Sliding Glass Doors are vulnerable access points in your home.
-Lockking Patio Security Bars replaces the latch or lock built in the door which is usually unreliable.
-A burglar can makes quick work of gaining entry into your home through the Sliding Door by lifting it up and releasing the latch.
-A simple adjustment can help, but a Lockking Security Bar will give you Piece of Mind and act as a visual deterrent..
-For better Home Safety and Home Security many homeowners have resorted to placing a stick or in the track to prevent the door from being opened from the inside or outside.
-This is a quick but ineffective remedy for the problem of security. The stick requires the homeowner
to be aware at all times of the stick being in place on the floor.
-Adding to this, the stick on the floor is not visual, and there is repeated physical strain from bending over to remove and replace the stick.
- LockKing Security Bar is a self adjusting patio door security bar that provides extra security for your sliding glass door.
- LockKing Patio Door Security Bar eliminates bending over to remove a stick or unlatch a another lock.
- LockKing Security Bar after installation, moves easily with the door when it opens and closes.
- The LockKing Residential Security Bar is easily installed, requiring no tools.
- The LockKing Commercial Security Bar is easily installed, requiring a hex wrench which is supplied
for simple installation.
- LockKing Security Bar may be removed without damage to your slider, excepting the optional use of screws.
- LockKing Security Bar can be installed at different heights, giving the user more convenience,
while adapting to their needs.
-It can be placed higher, out-of-reach in small child settings,
or at handle level for handicapped, wheelchair-bound users.
-Set at floor level, using a foot to open/close is also convenient.
- The Patio Door Security Bar is available in sizes to fit most sliders on the SHOP page. Custom sizes are available for different
applications such as for Handicap Doors and Sliding Doors with Pet Door Panels.
- When installed the Security Bar can take up to 3″ in width in the fully open position and the Mounting Brackets are 3/4″ wide and need a flat surface to mount to.